2000 Suzuki Grand Vitara 4x4
4WD for Sale, 2000 Suzuki Grand Vitara 4x4Found this being offered for sale by the owner, as shown here is a Japanese 4x4 compact SUV made by Suzuki, known as Grand Vitara released in 2000 powered by a 2.5L V6 gas engine mated with automatic transmission and has been driven about 182000 miles. Described as in good condition, with no word about issues, runs and drives well. It could be a potential and reliable daily driver 4x4 vehicle. If you're interested please read detail below.
|Year of construction||2000|
| For Sale By ||Owner|
Detail by owner
The car is dialed in. It needs nothing. It’s rust free. The engine runs cool in the summer heat. The AC blows ice cold. Our family has outgrown it. It has a clean title. Not interested in trades. Cash only.
It’s one of the most comfortable cars I’ve been in off-road(Jeeps/SXSs included). You can comfortably cruise at 50mph on a beat up washboard road, with ice cold AC, dust free and almost not feel a bump.
It’s ready to daily drive, go out and wheel, flat-tow behind your RV or small enough to squeeze in your toy hauler.
It’s been meticulously maintained. Air filter changed every major off-road trip, oil changed every 2,500 miles, transmission flushed every 10,000 miles, transfer-case and axle oil changed every 15,000 miles.
It was recently serviced by a certified Suzuki mechanic. It’s got a fresh timing chain kit, new water pump, new oil pump, resealed oil pan and a brand new red top battery. All were preemptively replaced before they became an issue. Mechanic noted there was no sludge, which is super rare for these.
Lift & Tires
- 4.5” Altered Superflex Lift Kit (No spring pucks, the front axle is lowered so the CV shafts last)
- Professionally reinforced control arms
- The rear axle sits 1” further back
- Reinforced strut bar
- 265/75R16 BFGoodrich All Terrain KO2 Tires mounted on 16” Method Race Wheels The Standard (90% thread left)
- 5.13 Axle Gears
- Spartan Locker in the rear axle
- Trail-Creeper 4.24 Transfer Case Gears
- AISIN locking front-hubs (Unlock your hubs if you break and axle and drive home)
- Zuks Off Road Front Bumper with WARN 8000lb winch (Ready for a tow-bar)
- Zuks Off Road Rear Bumper and swing out Tire Carrier (Tied off with a latch to the rear tailgate to prevent swinging)
- Rock Rails made out of 2x4 .120 wall box steel
- Skid Plates(Front Axle/Engine, Transfer Case, Transmission and Fuel Tank)
- Pioneer AVH-1300NEX CarPlay/Android Auto Receiver
- 12” Rockford Fosgate Compact Subwoofer with built in amp
- Kenwood 400 watt amp
- Kicker Speakers all around
- Front/Rear Cameras
- LED lights throughout the cab
- 40” Light Bar above windshield
- 5” Front Bumper Lights
- 2” Reverse Bumper Lights
- Everything wired through SPOD type of a switch setup(super easy to add/remove)
- Magna-flow cat-back exhaust with glass packed muffler
- 15% Tint on front windows
- 7% Tint on back windows
- 5% Windshield Tint Strip
Included at Full Asking Price
- Yaesu FT-2900R 75 Watt VHF Race Radio (30+ mile range)
- Automatic Tire Deflators set to 12PSI
- 20lb c02 Tank (Refill all your tires back to 30PSI in 5 minutes)
- Spare rear 5.13 axle gears
- Spare rear 4.56 axle gears
- Full sealed axle with 5.13 axle gears
- Front axle housing with 4.56 gears
- Spare body panels
- Spare OEM nuts & bolts
- Spare fuel injectors
- Spare miscellaneous gaskets
The only issues I’m aware of:
- The paint is faded
- It has a few dents here and there, I’ve got color matched quarter panel to replace
Clean title. Cash only. Not interested in trades.