Barn Find 1951 Willys 4x4 Station Wagon
4WD for Sale, 1962 Jeep Willys Overland 4x4Found this one rare 4x4 Station Wagon were made by Willys in 1951 for civilian user, this is an real steel vehicle were designed as to be reliable for all-terrain purpose, that was same as its military version but with more passenger comfortability, well-known as the Overland model. As shown here is very potential project, complete example with a lot important parts still there, could be perfect to restored. I thinks the Overland is the real pioneer of the all modern SUVs today. The car was posted in Craigslist about 26 days ago and still online today, offered for $8563 located in Denver.
|Year of construction||1951|
|For Sale By||Owner|
Detail by owner
1951 rare willys 4x4 station wagon
- barn find
- in storage 37 years
- complete, original*, solid, unrestored, unmolested*
- parts alone are worth this price
- all glass needs replaced
- all original, complete, survivor.
- not restored; no one has messed it up.
- 4wd, manual transmission
* mercury flathead v8 cylinder engine replaces "weak" 4 cylinder;
- seats aged, but there. ....
* perfect for a restoration, or drive it as an original survivor.
* colorado car. rust very minimal.
* ready to load and take home........
* tires hold air but not drivable.
* planned to restore but lost my shop.
* cash or bank wire or branch bank deposit only = only
** suggest using dan's ufirst auto transport to anywhere = inexpensive
* bill of sale